SOL Recovery Center’s drug rehab in Arizona is here to help people stop compulsively or abusively using drugs.
What are Drug Abuse and Drug Addiction?
Drug abuse is the patterned use of drugs in which abusers use drugs in an amount – and at a frequency – that may be harmful to themselves or to the people around them.
Drug addiction is a chronic – often relapsing – brain disease that causes obsessive drug seeking and consumption, regardless of the consequences suffered by the addict. Drug addiction is progressive in nature, meaning that it usually gets worse over time, not better.
Why Seek Treatment in a Drug Rehab Center in AZ?
Some people who abuse or who are addicted to drugs successfully stop using on their own for short periods of time. Those same people often relapse and return to using drugs, even after treatment.
At SOL Recovery Center’s Arizona drug rehab, we deliver a combination of:
- Customized treatment methods
- The right types of support
- A loving and caring environment
These resources give clients the opportunity to build the foundation they will need to achieve long-term addiction recovery.
What are Effective Approaches to Rehabilitation in a Drug Rehab Center?
Attending a drug rehab center – by itself – doesn’t always result in long-term recovery. Making that first call for help and coming to treatment are important steps on the road to recovery. But, there are many other components to stopping drugs, avoiding relapse, achieving long-term addiction recovery, and building a healthy life.
There are many drug rehabilitation methods. However, anyone committed to long-term addiction recovery should consider a combination of treatment types.
- Depending on their level of drug addiction, a person seeking rehabilitation may need to take steps to help withdraw from drugs, which is called detoxification. Learn more about detox here.
- Drug rehabilitation programs typically include therapy sessions that focus on education, recovery and relapse prevention.
- Behavioral therapies can provide an individual with effective means to deal with drug cravings, provide strategies to avoid relapse, and teach them how to cope with relapse if it should occur.
- During and after drug addiction treatment, many patients find community support by attending one of the self-help type groups modeled around the 12-step program first developed by Alcoholics Anonymous®. You can find out more here.
Factors Influencing Treatment in Drug Rehab
SOL Recovery Center’s treatment program team in AZ looks at any factors that may influence a client’s drug addiction treatment, including:
- Type of addiction
- Duration of addiction
- Physical health
- Family status
- Other mental illness
- Personal/professional commitments
These are just some of the factors that must be considered during treatment. At our Arizona drug rehab center, our accredited treatment professionals are equipped to handle a wide variety of substance abuse issues.
Other Disorders Influencing Drug Addiction
Many people suffering from drug abuse and drug addiction also have separate and distinct mental health issues. These issues can include:
- Bipolar disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorders
- Borderline personality disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
SOL Recovery Center’s drug rehab facility in AZ coordinates with psychiatrists and psychologists to thoroughly evaluate clients’ mental health issues, allowing us to make sure that clients receive comprehensive treatment in our drug rehab center in AZ. These combined services are designed to help our patients restore peace to their lives, work towards a full recovery, and live free from drug addiction.
Call Us for Drug Rehabilitation Treatment and Addiction Help
Call our drug rehab center in Arizona today for a free consultation to find out what therapy programs may be available for you or your loved one. Call us, 24 hours a day, at 866-239-1700. You can also contact us here.